Thursday, June 26, 2008

FINALLY!!!

He's Here!!!! Yep, Cope made it into our arms about 9:30 this morning. He is in the shower so I have a quick minute for an update. Ramsey did super and already they both seem very enamoured with each other. Our reunion was sheer PERFECTION! We're off to catch up and have some fun. I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be doing in the next 18 days but I promise to keep good notes and take lots of pictures for future post. Thank you to all for your well wishes as this is truly a dream come true for us.

6 comments:

Lindsey Oliver said...

I'm crying tears of joy right along with you!!!! Have a fantastic time with your men!!!!! Ramsey is an ABSOLUTE DOLL.

MaryBeth said...

Hooray... I'm so happy for you guys! Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We're very excited for all of you. Call us when you have time! If there's ANYTHING we can do to make it better, please let us know.

Christine said...

tears......here too!!!

Erin, Riley + Kit said...

Tara, I am so happy for you guys to all be together as a family, I know exactly how you feel! I love your blog-Ramsey is too cute!! Enjoy R&R as if you get to rest or relax!!

The Hewell Family said...

I have been watching your countdown on your blog and was so happy to see that Cope made it home. I know you are must be overcome with joy! I admire you and Cope so much for what you are both doing! Enjoy every minute!!!