Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bubble Boy


I couldn't resist but to snap a few pictures of Ramsey when I finished blowing up his sun shade for his little swimming pool. It reminded me a little of bubble boy from Seinfeld. He is at that stage where you can give him just about anything to play with but you do have to pay WAY more attention to make sure he isn't into mischief. Just yesterday I had him in my lap at the computer and he usually picks up my pens and chews on them. He had a red one that unknown to me did not have the cap on it and he ended up with red ink all over his little face. Jeez. Anyway we are off to New York City in the morning. My sister is having an engagement party and we thought we'd go be a part of her life for the weekend. I am a little stressed about the flight, packing, being on the go all weekend, and just generally being out of our element. I'm sure it will go fine but I just feel so responsible for so much these days. We'll be back on Sunday to report on a hopefully smooth trip to the Big Apple. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Cristin said...

Have a great time in NY! Everything will be fine and when you get back you'll be a few days closer to Cope being home!!!

MaryBeth said...

Enjoy your trip to the Big Apple!!

Amanda L said...

Here's hoping for a safe, calm trip. You are a brave women!

Lindsey Oliver said...

Wow! NYC! Have a great time!