Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sunday Lunch

My Mom and and Morgan treated us to lunch at the Country Club this past Sunday to celebrate all of the family birthdays in July. It was fun but we missed Cope since he had to be at drill. Eating at the Country Club always makes me a slight bit nervous as it is fairly quite and Ramsey is fairly NOT quite. All things considered he did just fine and once he had had enough of sitting still we ventured outside where he waved to all the golfers and seemed fascinated by the game. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention he threw a fork accross the table and hit me in the face with a cracker. Needless to say there were a few timeouts.
Here he is putting on his shoes. He can not put on most any slip on shoes (to include my sandals, high heels, and Cope's running shoes):

Ramsey with his cousins Ansley and Connor:
Too Cool, he is 1.5 going on 16 years old:

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, he is so, so handsome! I laughed out loud when I read that he threw a fork at you. Aren't boys the greatest??? :)

Erin said...

Throwing forks and crackers sounds about right? Why do mom's get all the abuse?? Ramsey is all boy, but what fun it is too. He looks very handsome in his country club attire!! PS- sounds like Cope is busy with his new Guard job...sucks that they miss stuff on weekends etc but at least he gets to come home at the end of most days...

Christine said...

He is so stinkin' cute...I don't believe he throws forks :)