Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back to School Shirts

I have found a total love for making applique shirts. They are fun to design and the final product is super cute. I've put them on my business blog http://www.collectionsbytaranicole.blogspot.com/ and thought in case some of you don't visit it often (link on right side of this blog) I'd post these on here. I think they are a great idea for the first day of school/preschool/nursery/etc. so that the teachers can know their sweet little face by name instantly. They are also a great idea for birthday shirts and most anytime too! If you want to see more just check out my business blog. If you do need a back to school shirt in a hurry I usually ship them out within 2-3 business days. Check the site often as I will be adding new designs including holiday appliques in the coming months.

2 comments:

Paige by Paige said...

Can I have one with 3-2?

Adam and Kimmy plus Reese! said...

Reese isn't quite ready for big girl shirts but she's getting there...I'm sure we'll order something pretty soon and set it aside!