Friday, August 15, 2008

What he's into lately

What is Ramsey into lately? EVERYTHING!!! Yes, he is quite the little explorer. I love to watch him figure things out and crawl all over but sometimes it is exhausting keeping up with him. He definitely does not get tired as fast as I do. He is super fun these days and I can hardly wait till Cope is home for good to experience all the joy.

He likes to use the furniture as an obstacle course
He has started pulling up to standing
My sister thought it was funny to put him in the washing machine? He's not too sure about that one.

2 comments:

Lindsey Oliver said...

Gosh... I can't believe how he's growing. He's going to be walking soon... then going off to kindergarten... then off to college!

Julie said...

I am just wondering...could my nephew BE any cuter?