Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blurb Book

So my blogging buddy Mary Beth told me about http://www.blurb.com/. It is website that you can have your blog uploaded to make into an actual book. So I made our first one after my 100th post last week. I figure I blog about most everything that happens in Ramsey's life so it will be great to have for a good bit of his baby memories in the form of our very own blog book. I am not a great keeper of stuff so having a practical way to keep a daily journal and baby book for Ramsey is doubly exciting! It was really easy to make and you can customize them as much or as little as you like. So after about 1-2 hours worth or work and about $40 this is what I got:

I'll probably get one made after every 100 post or so. I just think it is really neat that blogging has so many neat advantages. Technology is great and hopefully one day Ramsey will enjoy sitting and reading about all his first adventures, see how his Mom learned to navigate her way through Mommy-hood, and how we made it though a whole year of missing his Daddy.

Speaking of Cope it is just about 2 months until he returns for GOOD! They have not given him an exact date yet but we're thinking late October or early November. It has been exactly 1 year today that he has been gone. Jeez, it has been a long year but I am so proud of us and all that we have to show for the long haul thus far.

3 comments:

Cristin said...

I remember you mentioning these a while back. They look really neat. I'll have to order one eventually.

Laura said...

Tara..that is awesome! I added your blog as one of my favorites!

Christine said...

I am super excited about the book :)! AND I think we might get to take down our countdown a few days....I can not believe it is JUST 2 months away. Hope all is well and I will track you down soon. xo C