Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fun Weekend and a Fun Party!

Ramsey and I had a fun and event filled weekend. We threw an engagement party for my sister and he fiance Josh on Saturday night. There was a party for them in NYC (where Paige and Josh live) a few months ago, but we thought it was only appropriate that they have a southern one as well. It was very fun party with lots of familiar faces and some blast form the past as well. Ramsey wasn't as impressed with the party as I was and I think he just wanted more room to crawl around and explore. I also think he is teething AGAIN but I can't seem to get a look inside his mouth without getting bitten by the other 6 tiny chompers. He went to bed right on time and slept right through a noisy party and was well rested and simply delightful today.

Josh and the future Mrs. Lappin

Aunt Paige and Mr. Ramsey
Ramsey and his Grampy Jim ( Cope's Dad)

Ramsey thought that it was super fun to check out Paige's suitcase.





No comments: