Monday, August 25, 2008

Dailey Diaper Drama

Have you ever wrestled a wild beast? That is what it is like to change my little man's diaper these days. He is out of control! We usually start out at the changing table and quickly move to the twin bed or floor. He always has to check out the wipes container and teddy bear over head and once that is accomplished he decides it is indeed necessary to try crawling or climbing away. It is seriously a mini workout and an act of God to get a clean diaper on this kid. I'm not sure this part gets easier seeing as he'll only continue to get more mobile so maybe I should start weight training and better preparing for my daily encounters with our little wild child.

1 comment:

Lindsey Oliver said...

What a cutie!! I love the smile of wild abandon on his face.