Saturday, August 2, 2008

in business with BIBS


My little business has really started to take off and I'm loving having a creative outlet and at the same time be able to stay at home with Ramsey. I really enjoy making the baby items and love being able to make a personal item for such deserving little babies. This past weekend I've started to dabble in making monogrammed hair bows (I'll post pics soon). Who knows where this little business will go but I'm certainly dedicated to finding out. Check me out at http://www.collectionsbytaranicole.blogspot.com/. I've updated some of my fabrics recently. I also wanted to post some of my favorite bib creations I've worked on lately:











(diaper pouch)



(Go Dawgs!)










2 comments:

Lindsey Oliver said...

I LOVE our "Luke" bibs. Seriously, they wash great, fit perfectly, and are super absorbent. Remember us when you're famous!

Cristin said...

They are all gorgeous! Are you able to do one with a snap closure? Marlie pulls off all her velcro bibs.