Saturday, August 23, 2008

On the Mend

Ramsey is on the road to feeling better today! We both got a good nights sleep. I started feeling crappy last evening so my Mom volunteered to be in charge of Ramsey so I could get some good sleep. I slept 9 hours strait which to all you moms out there know that is like winning the lottery. I feel pretty stellar today and Ramsey slept all night and is feeling a good bit better too. He still has a slight fever but he is more active and I'd say about 80% his usual happy self. We had a trip planned today to go visit Cope's parents but we're postponing it for a few days to make a full recovery from our colds first. I think for this weekend we'll stick close to home and continue to be on the mend from our colds. I was able to snap few pics of happy Ramsey this morning and it warms my heart to see his little grin return.
(Who knew the exersaucer doubles as a fort?)(Ramsey is crazy about water and his doggies. If you put the two together this is what you get.)(playing with his new noise/music thingy)

No comments: