Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lunch Time with Friends

The other day my Friend Monica come over with her son Teo (just turned 1) for lunch time play date. Teo and Ramsey got along great. The crawled all over the place and Ramsey watched in amazement as Teo took a few steps towards walking by himself. I did find it funny though that now that we have children it is a little more difficult to have real conversations in the midst of chasing our little wild boys.



The next day we went over to my friend Katie's house to bring her lunch since she has a new baby girl, Kendall, that is just about 10 days old. Katie is doing great with her new addition and even with having had an unexpected C-section this time around she is handling having two kids like a super star. Her son Kaden is 3 and so adorable. When we got to Katie's, Kaden asked me right away if I would like to go see his new baby sister. He seems to adore her already. He also plays really well with Ramsey. Kaden is going to be an excellent BIG Brother!



(Baby Kendall-10 days old.)
Sometimes I just can hardly believe my friends and I are all grown up. Monica and Katie were two of the girl friends that I made lots of bad decisions with but at the same time had tons of fun. We each helped each other through those drama filled high school days. It is so wonderful that we all came out on the other side and have wonderful husbands and adorable babies to show for our life's journey thus far.

No comments: