Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Friends and More Friends

Ramsey and I had the privilege of having two of my girl friends from Ft.Drum, NY come down for visits this past weekend. My Friend Ashley had 2 Weimeriners named Tyce and Chase who came along for the ride. Sage and Bentley were totally excited and after they left Sage was bit sad and still looking out the window for her friends hours later. Ashely and I had a great time catching up and working on our crafty projects. Also, my Friend Christine came to visit after Ashley left. Christine's husband Dave is deployed with Cope so it is nice to have someone to talk with who is in a similar boat as me. Both of them seemed to really like Ramsey and he always likes to meet new people. After they were gone back to their own lives I realized I am so blessed to have such nice and supportive friends. I know I can talk to them about ANYTHING and they are so understanding and two of my favorite people in the world.


Ramsey checking out the new doggies, Tyce and Chase.





Sitting in the doorway just chillin.





Sage not wanting her friends to leave so she sat on their beds in protest.



Ashley made Ramsey this adorable personalized Taggie and he did not like it a first but now he is chewing on it every chance he gets.
Christine brought Ramsey some new books which he loves but this bee book is definitely his favorite.

3 comments:

Christine said...

When she says that I "like Ramsey"...it is quite an understatement! I loved Ramsey!!! He has such a great little personality. That kid is going to do great things...I can tell :)

As much as I love Ramsey...he doesn't provide quite the level of conversation you do :) It was so great to spend time with you Tara. Thanks for having me.

Christine said...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I hear the rumors have made their way all the way around the world to Kikuk...Just to clear things up, as much as I loved Ramsey, I am in NO rush to get the baby making machine started in the Grammier household. :)

That is unless you and Tara, are moving to California and plan t babysit a lot, Cope?!?!?!?

Ha ha ha...

Christine said...

Sorry I can't spell tonight...it should be *Kirkuk* above...