Tuesday, August 5, 2008

8 Months


Mr. Ramsey turned 8 months old yesterday. Jeez, I can hardly believe it. He is no longer a little baby but a very active little boy. I found it funny that the night before he turned 8 months he woke up in the middle of the night screaming for the first time in four months. I suppose he wanted to remind me of how far we've come. I think he is teething yet AGAIN to add to his already 6 teeth. He is crawling very far and at times FAST these days. He is into everything he isn't supposed to be. If there are toys in the floor he passes by those to something much more exciting like pulling things off tables and such. He is babbling lots and even managed to actually say "Dada" last night. He also can say "Bye Bye" now too when you wave at him(I'll try to get a video on that soon). He is super cooperative most all the time except at solid food time. He still isn't a big fan of much of it. I've narrowed down that he does like a few fruits, green beans, and meats. He knows how to eat he just chooses not to very much. He is one determined little boy. This of course makes me irritated but when he does like something he'll eat it pretty good. So now that I know he knows how to eat, I am trying to relax about the how much part some. I think we might just have a very picky eater on our hands. Other than that he is more than I ever hoped for in having a son. It is hard and intense at times but man he is worth it. Ramsey is an amazing little boy and I just stand in awe that I was chosen to be his Mom. Were staying very busy lately and counting the days till his "Dada" is home for good.
(this is how he chooses to ride in his swing now)
He also likes to help my Mom (Nama) wrap gifts.

No comments: