Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ummm, Meat!


Ramsey keeps enjoying his solid food choices more and more these days. He has even moved on to stage 2 foods which is way more fun to buy with all the combinations available. I stocked up while Cope was home and I think he thought I had lost it a little because I was having so much fun on the baby food isle. I am still trying to stick to only organic selections and thankfully there are lots in that department. Ramsey seems to like the meat vaieties which is totally discusting to me. I'm not complaining though as I am just thrilled he actually likes his solid food options these days. One of his top teeth is FINALLY through and now the other looks like it isn't far behind. YIKES!



1 comment:

Amanda L said...

That is funny. I have to disguise the meat to get Noel to eat it. He genuinely dislikes it, but I feel like he needs that protein. We still have no teeth, but if you had asked me two months ago I would have said they were coming in any day.