Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kenneled Up

So I totally needed a good laugh today as our hearts are still heavy but we are trying hard to stay busy and fall back into our routines as just the two of us. I sure do miss the extra set of hands but most of all the love and laughter Cope brought to the mix. When Ramsey army crawls around my room he often ventures right over to Sage's kennel. I decided to put him all the way in just for picture purposes of course. It might be mean but I needed the laughs. Ramsey did not seem to mind either. When I was pregnant with him I used to joke all the time that having a baby could not be too much work after all could I not just teach him to "kennel up" too??? Jeez, I've come a long way in the parenting department since then.




2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Thinking about and praying for you guys!!!

Jenn said...

HAHA!! The training worked Tara! Ramsey looks like he is enjoying his "kennel time". Too cute :)