Monday, July 21, 2008

Ramsey's 6 Month Well Check


Ramsey is actually 7 and 1/2 months as of today but since Cope was going to be home for a few weeks I asked that he not get vaccines until after Cope left in case he got feverish from them. So today my mom and I took him. I'm happy to report the Doc said he checks out just great! He is 17lbs 9oz and 28 inches tall. She said we can start introducing him to a sippee cup so that should be interesting. She said it takes most babies a little while to figure it out so to just give it to him a few times a day to explore and play with. Guess we'll see??? He just had to get one shot today and then we'll get the other two at his 9 month check up in September. Ramsey is napping off his shot now so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a good rest will keep any feelings yucky-ness away???

3 comments:

Lindsey Oliver said...

I LOVE the new header. FYI - if you want it to fit a little smaller you'll need to resize it. I resize mine in microsoft office picture manager.

Hopefully, the shot won't affect Ramsey too badly this time.

MaryBeth said...

I love your new header! Hope Ramsey's shot didn't ruin his (or your) day!!

Christine said...

very nice redesign! Love seeing all the pics.