Thursday, October 1, 2009

SUPER HERO CAPES!!!

I'm am so excited to have finally added SUPER HERO CAPES to my business blog (TN link on right side of blog). My Mom and I have had the idea for these for a while after some suggestion from friends and seeing them in a magazine for like $75. YIKES! With my Moms help we have created a custom super hero applique alphabet for both girls and boys. I love making these applique items and I love it even more I have something that is original to offer. I'm thinking these capes will make a great Halloween costume and be fun for dress up for years to come. As you can tell I made my first one for Ramsey. You should have been a fly on the wall watching me try try to get him to pose for these pictures. I needed some good examples for my business blog so first thing this morning we gave it a go. At first he wasn't having it until I broke out the Curious George fruit snacks and let him giggle while throwing little items over our balcony. Needless to say GAP and Gymboree hold your calls, he's not real into standing still at this stage.



I know I have said it before but I am just tickled that this is what I get to do for work. Actually it isn't even really work as I don't do it for the money but more as a creative outlet and a little validation as an individual is always a perk too! I always say you know you have a good job when it doesn't feel like work and Ramsey and his little friends constantly keep me inspired to create new and fun products.

3 comments:

jill said...

LOVE THIS!!!!! he is adorable! e-mailing you when i get home tonight for priss some shirts!!! :)

Brandi Beals said...

Love these! I may have to order one for Griffin very soon!

Julie said...

hee hee! love my mug btw!