Sunday, October 25, 2009

Big Boy Hair Cut

Ramsey has had about 3 or 4 hair cuts to date and my kind friend, Kim has come to our house thinking it would Ramsey more comfortable and we just put him in his high chair and turned on some cartoons. We'll he began to totally hate it as he is so comfortable in his own environment he doesn't hesitate to come unglued these days. Kim, has had a busy schedule and asked if I thought it would be okay to just bring him to her salon on Saturday morning. I thought, we'll it can't be too much worse then at home. Much to my pleasant surprise Ramsey was PERFECT ! He got a sucker right when we got there and sat still and admired his sweet reflection in the mirror. So, who new the unfamiliar environment would prove to be better? I guess I should take this as a lesson to keep him on his toes for optimum behavior???


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Looking good! I love the smock. :)

Erin Duvall said...

I just can't get over his curly hair. It's so adorable. I just wanna run my fingers through it.

Erin Duvall said...

oh, and you gotta love that unpredictable todler behavior.