Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sick Days


I have caught Ramsey's stomach bug (which he is still not over) so we are both pretty pitiful. Thankfully Cope was off work yesterday and was there to take care of us both. Today we're hanging in there. I'm letting Ramsey watch more TV these past few days then he probably watches in a month. Hey, don't judge. We're doing what works. My Mom is going to help with Ramsey this afternoon so I can take a nap and try to get over this mess myself. I don't feel like vomiting anymore, I just feel like I have been hit by a big truck. I called Ramsey's nurse at his doctors office yesterday to see if I should bring him in. She said as long as he is staying hydrated and not running a high fever there is not much they can do and to give the virus a few more days to run it course. AWESOME! He is keeping goldfish and Gatorade down this morning...so far. Keep your fingers crossed for us that we'll be on the mend soon. Being sick really stinks!

7 comments:

jill said...

ohhhh honey! i'm so sorry y'all are sick. hope you're better soon ... tummy stuff is nooooo fun. enjoy your nap!

Lindsey Oliver said...

get better soon! it's no fun when moma is sick!

The Tooles said...

Get well soon...I'm sure the WILD man will make a comeback before you know it. Being sick does stink, but sometimes it is nice to be "forced" into a slower pace. Enjoy some much needed rest this afternoon.

Beckie said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Scott and Katie said...

You better feel better to get geared up for Gold Rush!

Adam and Kimmy plus Reese! said...

It seems like EVERYONE is sick right now....Man I hope the Halls can avoid this mess! Get to feeling better soon.

Christine said...

GET WELL!!!