Friday, August 14, 2009

Shopping!!!


Who doesn't love shopping and who doesn't love a sale??? Several friends of mine told me about Kid2Kid having their seasonal clearance sale and it consisted of any clearenced items you can stuff into their shopping bags for $5 per bag. The bags we're not all that big but I could easily get 10-12 items in each bag. So that is less than 50 cents per items. Yippee!!! Now that I learned to applique and can also embroider it opens up a whole new world of items I can get for Ramsey. I got 6 bags full of items (some for my neighbor friends too). Ramsey of course picked out a dump truck that wasn't on sale but he was so good I couldn't say no. That being said the store was a MAD HOUSE. There were people everywhere and I think there were kids literally hanging from the ceiling and also the store sales toys so within 20 minutes the store was trashed. We thankfully we were one of the first ones in and therefore on of the first ones to check out. The employees there were so nice and patient. They must have had some Valium before hand to deal with the chaos. We had a good time and got some great buys. I am so happy that I have not had to buy Ramsey hardly anything new for this fall or the spring time. I am very selective when I shop at consignments but always come away with some great finds. Here are some of my favorites from today:

5 comments:

Erin Duvall said...

what cute outfits. i just caught up on all your bloggings. consignment stores are great! wish we had some good ones around here.

Lindsey Oliver said...

so jealous!!! looks like you found some great deals.

Mylinda said...

Thanks for the goodies! I can't wait to see our new wardorobe! I've got to visit this store

The Suburban Mommie said...

total score!

Julie said...

I love Kid2Kid. It is a great store.