Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Fabrics

I've have recently added some new fabrics to my http://www.collectionsbytaranicole.blogspot.com/ site. Now there are more choices then ever to create the perfect welcome to the world baby gifts. I absolutely LOVE making these items and love knowing the names of the new babies. If you or anyone you know is looking for a special "birthday" gift let me know.

NOTE: I can mail any gift to you or directly to the recipient along with a note that it was chosen by you for their special little one.

Pictured here is a bib, changing pad, and diaper pouch:
Changing pad and diaper pouch:

New diaper pouch I made for Ramsey (the diaper pouches seem to me my most popular selling item right now): Coordinating bib:
Embroidery can be done in any color to match or contrast to your liking:





1 comment:

Lindsey Oliver said...

I love all your new fabrics. I'm partial to anything with "Luke" on it, so that one is my favorite. I know what you're going through with the ear infections. No, no, no fun. Here's hoping and praying this round of antibiotic does the trick.