Friday, January 23, 2009

Cabin Fever




No much going on with Ramsey and I this week. We've been staying in most days due to cold weather and trying to get Ramsey over his yucky cold and ear infection. Thank God today was warmer and so nice outside. We strolled the neighborhood and just breathed in the fresh air. I can hardly wait for spring and the neighborhood pool to open! Wait...that means I'll have to wear a swim suit, CRAP!


Here are a few pictures from today. I remember when Ramsey was around 6 months old and I could just set him anywhere and take his picture forever. Those days are long gone and now I have to literally chase him around a snap as many as possible to try to even get one decent one. See what I mean?:

1 comment:

Julie said...

So stinkin' cute. Can't wait, can't wait, can't WAIT to see him.