Monday, January 26, 2009

A Few More Pictures From The Weekend

I've mentioned lately how funny Ramsey is these days. When I was putting away some laundry this weekend Ramsey picked up a pair of my undies, grinned, and put them over his head. (I normally would not post my underware but it was too funny not to share):

My Mom and Morgan just moved into their dream home on a 5 acre lake they own. My Mom has taught Ramsey how to throw rocks into the water and see them "splash". He is a lucky little boy to have such natural surroundings and a world of outdoor learning:



Ramsey with his Papa Morgan helping get dinner ready. We are so blessed that Ramsey has so many wonderful grandparents with so much love to share with him:





1 comment:

Erin Duvall said...

So cute. And I love your mom's new woodsy area and pond. Send some pics of her new house. By the way my word verification to post this comment right now is: butlyohe. Think they were trying to spell butthole? :)