Sunday, January 25, 2009

It Doesn't Get Much Cuter...



...Than a little boy and a puppy. My Mom and Morgan got a call from their dog, Emma's breeder a few weeks ago that a sold puppy had been returned due to a heart murmur. The breeder had no interest in trying to resale the now 5 month old puppy and simply wanted to find it a good home with loving parents. My Mom said she'd happily take her and see if it work out and if not she has wonderful people lined up to take her. They've named her Molly and she is adorable. Their dog Emma is doing fairly ok with her so we'll see??? I really hope she can stay as she is just so sweet. Oh, and my Mom is taking her to the doctor in the AM to get her heart checked and see if the murmur is something she'll out grow or if she needs special care for it.



Ramsey and I went over to see them yesterday when they got home with the new addition. I just had to take a few pictures of Ramsey with a puppy. In my book it doesn't get much better then seeing my little boy get to enjoy a puppy. They're both so young and innocent and enjoy the simple joys of life.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hee Hee! That is one lucky dog.

Ashley said...

Aww, that is cute! I love little babes with dogs...

Erin said...

She is just adorable. She is a lucky girl to have a great new home. Hope it works out!! If not Ramsey looks like he could get attached to her too? Cute, cute cute!!

Erin Duvall said...

How cute! That puppy is adorable.

Kate said...

Aww, sweet pics! Looks like Mr. Ramsey was having a nice time. :)