Saturday, January 24, 2009

Crate Training

This is one of Ramsey's favorite place to play these days. He is so active but oh so much fun! He makes me laugh all the time. He woke up at 6:30am this morning (an hour earlier than usual) and only took about a 45 minute nap this afternoon. I was a little less then thrilled but as soon I went to get him I just had to laugh out loud because he is so stinkin' funny to me. I am really enjoying the toddler stage thus far. He is such a clever little boy and I love to watch his little mind working and learning new things daily.


3 comments:

Julie said...

We keep Cebu's huge crate in the garage. In the summer, the girls use it as a playhouse. I think that is gross b/c it it dirty and has dog hair in it, but they think it is just the best thing. Maybe there is some gene that makes dog crates appealing to our kids?

KatieMGreen said...

ha! I love the sound of the dog in the background!
bella does this to. she also likes to dump out the food and water though.
cute!

Lindsey Oliver said...

Luke has the same attraction to our dogs' kennels, too. He loves to pull up on them and play with the latch. Funny what all kids seem to mitrate to!