Friday, January 16, 2009

5-5-5

I was tagged by Amanda over at http://2funsons.blogspot.com/ to post the 5th picture in my 5th folder of pictures and tag 5 other bloggers to do the same. This is my 5-5-5 and it is of Ramsey when he was 3 days old. I had just taken him home the day before and stupid me thought it was best to take him for his 1st pediatrician appt. the the very next morning (early). I think I had had 1-2 hours of sleep and was still in shock and felt like a zombie. Check out Ramsey's red, strait hair. Also this was about the only time he ever took a pacifier. I knew my life had changed but I had no idea about what a wonder boy he would become or that my heart had just doubled in size.



Now I will tag 5 others to do the 5-5-5 challenge:

My sister Paige Miller
Sierra Barclay
Cristin Fannin
Katy Toole
Erin Karras

1 comment:

Lindsey Oliver said...

Seems like yesterday, right? He was such a darling little baby.