Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

On a day such as Thanksgiving I suppose I tend to reflect a little more than usual and step back from my life and see all that we have and how full it truly is. I am so thankful that Cope made it safely to Georgia last night to be with Ramsey and I for the holiday weekend especially when there was a major snow storm in northern NY and many flights were grounded. I am thankful for our new home that is more than I ever could have dreamed of. I am incredibly grateful for Ramsey. Even though he is challenging me quite a bit lately I have never felt more joy in my whole life. He is one amazing little boy. I remember Thanksgiving last year when I was eagerly anticipating his arrival. This year he will be seated at the table with us munching on all the delicious goodies and sharing in our thanks for such a wonderful day of reflection. That is of course if he doesn't climb out of his chair in the meantime :) I am thankful for our dogs, Sage and Bentley, and our wonderful parents who would truly do anything for us. Last but never least I am super thankful for us getting through this past year with our heads up and our hearts full of love.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: