Friday, November 14, 2008

Day Trip



Ramsey and I took a quick little Friday afternoon trip to visit Cope's parents who live in Bowdon. It is about 1.5 hours away so Ramsey got in a good nap and was full speed the whole time we were there. We had a good time and he crashed 5 minutes into the car ride home. He is cutting his 8th tooth this week so it is making him a little fussy and not quite as hungry. Other than that he is being a total champ about it. We got a call today that out stuff from storage in NY will be arriving around lunch tomorrow. Yeah! I was hoping to enjoy the UGA game over at my Mom and Morgan's but I suppose getting my dishes, washer/dryer, and many other much needed things will just have to take a little more precedence. Thankfully we have a new 46' TV that will provide great DAWG coverage while me and the little wild man unpack.


No comments: