Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Recap on a Crazy Day

I suppose crazy days are a given with a child but today was a little more than normal. It started off wild because I had to get Ramsey and I out the door for my GYN appt. at 9:30 in Marietta. Yep, they let kids go to those things. Ramsey's antibiotic is doing a number on his booty and he had 2 outfit changes before we got out the door due to his plumbing working a little too well. Our female dog peed out bed. She isn't allowed on our new bed since the bedding is a little expensive and nicer than anything we've had in the past. I think she is protesting but I'm determined to win that battle in a hurry. Our other dog, Bentley, decided to throw up his entire breakfast on our new carpet and his dog bed. Have a mentioned our stuff from storage hasn't arrive yet so we don't have a washer or dryer. So all of Ramsey's poopy pants and our peed on bedding have to make a trek across town to my moms tomorrow for some laundering (just what I was hoping to do with my afternoon). The rest of the day was fairly okay except that Ramsey is in serious booty pain. Poor kid. I checked with his doctor and she assures me it is normal and to just keep ointment on him at each change. We're going through diapers like they were free. So that was my day in mommy land and I'm hoping for a little smoother sailing tomorrow???

4 comments:

The Tooles said...

Hey Tara. I'm glad to see that your family is together at last! Sounds like you enjoy motherhood as much as I do. I enjoyed checking out what's to come with Miss Caroline. Take care and tell Cope hello=)

MaryBeth said...

You can get Ramsey some probiotics to help with the gut issues caused by the antibiotics.... they work very well. Sorry to hear that your day was rough!

Anonymous said...

Ahh! When it rains it pours? I have been there. All of my pets have barfed in unison like some sort of conspiracy. Poor Ramsey!! Hope he feels better and things calm down. No baby yet but I'll let you know as soon as I know. I am excited for the bibs!!

Amanda L said...

That sounds just like a post I wrote a few months ago. Ahhh, the joys of motherhood. We will miss days like that in the future.