Monday, November 24, 2008

Almost One

Ramsey will turn one in about 10 days and we're having his party a few days early so that Cope can be here for the bash. I've invited about 15 people. I promise I am way more excited than anyone for him to get new toys and other goodies. New toys always keep his attention for at least a little while??? I ordered his cake today from Publix which I am drooling over just thinking about the deliciousness. Really, I know we'll all have a fun time and if it isn't perfect that is fine. It will be perfect just because we are celebrating our little boys birthday in our first house and his Daddy is finally home. My friend Katie and I are taking him to Monkey Joe's on his actually Birthday and I know if he can climb and be ALL BOY he will have the best birthday and ONE year old could hope for. Here is his invite my Mom (AKA Photo Shop Genius) created for his party:





I'm not sure what happend to the color when transferring it to the blog but where you see blue it is red and not so weird looking. Yes, those are our dogs in the wagon (Emma (mom's dog), Sage, and Bentley):
Side Note: Our little French Bulldog, Bentley's Birthday is today. He is 4 years old!!! WOW! We didn't have our usual dog cake ingredients ( wheat bagel, hot dog, peanut butter, and cheese) so he happily settled for a PB sandwhich while Ramsey and I sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENTLEY!!!

2 comments:

Erin Duvall said...

I can't believe he's almost 1! Crazy how fast time grows. I hope yall have a great Thanksgiving.

Christine said...

So cute!:) Dave wants to know if Ramsey really wrote it? I told him yes...at 1 he is already a photoshop whiz!