Sunday, November 16, 2008

Moving Stinks






So the movers finally got to our house yesterday about 3:00pm (4 hours later than expected). I was a little mad at first but the guys were so nice and helpful I changed my tune fairly quickly. I am just tired of moving. I feel like I've been doing it forever. I know we are on the home stretch and I'll get through it but I sure wish Cope were here to help. He wants to be here too but since he is coming for Thanksgiving it is just not feasible to make such a trip on short notice ( we did not know they were delivering our stuff till Firday afternoon). I don't mind unpacking the boxes but I am just not sure where to put ALL the STUFF??? I am the type of person that needs a specific place for EVERYTHING!!! So figuring out those places is a little overwhelming at the moment. My Mom and Morgan have been miracle workers for us in that they have helped with Ramsey, put a new outlet on our dryer, cleaned out our flower beds, and helped me with the DVR box. I am very thankful for them. Cope is resting up this weekend for all the honey-do list I'll come up with by next weekend. Oh, and Ramsey has been such a trooper. He has been playing lots in his play yard, and the moving boxes have kept him entertained to no end. So I might have a long week ahead and moving sure does stink but it gets us to the place we ultimately want to be.

No comments: