Saturday, November 8, 2008

Diaper Boy

A diaper and t-shirt has been Ramsey's attire around the house this past week because of his diarrhea due to his antibiotic. My head is still stopped up so I can't smell when the bombs go off so I have to use the look and see method. He hasn't had to wear pants so I can check and change him as fast as possible. Ramsey had to go back for a recheck on his ears yesterday which are both still infected. They put on the antibiotic for 7 more days. AWESOME! I love trying to wrestle the wild beast to give him his meds and not to mention 7 more days of meds means 7 more days of booty blisters. Good times!






















2 comments:

Cristin said...

I hope y'all are both better soon! If you'd like to know how to make the baby leggings just let me know. When we're hanging around the house Marlie often just wears her diaper and leggings. Her legs are protected & warm but diaper changes are still easy!

Beckie said...

Poor baby! I hope he feels better soon!