Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pool Fun

We finally made it to our neighborhood pool this past week. I scheduled a play date so Ramsey would have more fun then just his boring ole Mom. We all had a great time, got some good sun, and were wiped out by the end of the day. Ramsey enjoyed the fountains the most and let me put him under water several times without even fussing. He also liked to jump/fall into the water toward me. Cope and I are planning to take him again this afternoon. We gotta get cracking on pool time to get our monies worth out of the HOA dues. Just Kidding (not really, but) we love our neighborhood and are thankful to have such a nice, fun place to spend summer afternoons.


2 comments:

Beckie said...

Those fountains are cool! I'm jealous! Isn't it funny how "hangin' at the pool" takes on a whole new meaning now?

jill said...

look at little man's trunks! he looks so GROWN UP!