Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom's Day


To all Tara's blog followers you know how dedicated she is to our Son just through her daily post but I thought it would be appropriate to blog for her today on Mother's Day. Tara is an amazing woman. While I was deployed to Iraq, which I am regularily thanked for, Tara held our family together at home (a few highlights: giving birth and closing on our home while I was 6,000 miles away and unable to help) which she does not get enough thanks for. She is the base to our family and she is my rock when I need her to be. She regularily cooks, cleans, takes care of our son (and me), and runs her own business (which is taking off) without even batting an eye. According to Yahoo.com that makes her worth $122, 000 a year but I would give all the money the world for if I could.


Happy Mother's Day


Cope

4 comments:

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Well done Cope! She is an amazing person and I'm happy you took the time to recognize her on here. Happy Mother's Day Tara!

The Tooles said...

Hope you had a good Mother's Day! I have to say that I love the picture of Ramsey in the bathtub with his hands on his lowerback and his gut sticking out...he looks like he is about to have a baby! So funny=)

Christine said...

Major brownie points for u Mr!!!! Hope u guys had a great mom's day together.