Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pirates Cove

Yesterday morning I took Ramsey to a play date at a place called "DacKids" it is an indoor play area for kids with a pirate theme to it. It was our first time there and going at 10:00am on a Tuesday morning there was no one there so we had the place all to our selves. It was super neat and for only $3.00 for a toddler it doesn't get much better on a rainy day. Ramsey loved playing in the HUGE sandbox and playing on the blow up jungle gyms too. His favorite activity by far was doing some sand raking of course. I should probably get him one for our yard. It was a fun morning and it is always enjoyable to discover something new with your child.











3 comments:

Erin and Nate said...

Looks like you have some fun places to take Ramsey around you guys! My friend Kelly LOVES your Baby Collection and linked it to her blog for her friends! I think she ordered some things too? I should remind my "baby crew" about your special!

Lindsey Oliver said...

Oh, how fun! I wish we had something like that close to Dahlonega...

Erin Duvall said...

That place is awesome. I bet Ramsey loved exploring.