Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Trip with Daddy to B-Town

Cope and Ramsey took an afternoon trip on Monday to visit Cope's parents (AKA Grammy and Grampy) in Bowdon. I had a ton of work stuff to do so it allowed me some quite time in the "sweat shop". Ramsey seemed to have a fun time exploring every inch of the Rowell's home and yard. When Cope got him back home at 9:00pm Cope was able to put him right in his bed and he went right back to sleep and slept till 7:30am! Very Cool! It is nice to have an afternoon on occasion to myself and Cope keeps me updated with text pictures of the fun adventures Ramsey is having. Cope had to do a speech for a club in Carrollton that evening about having gone to Iraq and Afghanistan and it went well. Also, it was Jim's (Grampy's) Birthday so hope it was a good one. I know 2 guys that were happy they could be there to celebrate it with you. Thanks too Judy (Grammy) for playing with our little WILD child. He said he had fun!










No comments: