Monday, April 13, 2009

More Pictures From The Weekend

Ramsey doing his favorite activity of all...Reading stories:


Hanging out with Mattie:

Humm... I don't think I like these hair bow things???:Hanging out with Caroline:
What Ramsey did after he had to leave the wedding ceremony early:

Enjoying some food at the reception:
Grampy, Ramsey, Grammy, Mattie, and Caroline:


Julie and her girls:


Me, Ramsey, and Cope:

Easter morning brunch:

Since we were in a hotel the Easter bunny had leave the goodies in the bath tub

Ramsey's loot:


Come on guys, this is humiliating:

But this isn't:
Egg hunt back at out house later that afternoon:

Ramsey had a good time and is definitely getting the hang of this egg hunting thing:


2 comments:

The Tooles said...

Ramsey did look rather spiffy..what a ladies man! Good choice on your own wardrobe too...I have the exact same top.
A friend of mine is having her baby any day now, so I will place an order sometime soon. She has been keeping the name a secret=)

Erin said...

I love that Ramsey's sits on his cousins...so funny! What a cute Easter Bunny he makes too...Oh and you can never offer too much advice! I'll take all I can get :)