Friday, April 3, 2009

Spoiled?





Maybe it has been the rainy weather, or that Ramsey just loves these indoor bouncing gyms, or maybe we spoil him a little too much but he has been to 3 this week. Seriously? Yes, I know it might be a little much but all it take is a few bucks and about an hour and he is worn out. I love to see his little face light up and get to run absolutely wild. Yesterday we went to a place in town called Bounce N Beans. It is not my favorite but we met up with a friend, Kelly and her 2 year old, Ty. I got Cope to come along so he could get in the things with the boys and Kelly and I could chat a little. We all had a good time and it was a perfect Friday afternoon event.









Sorry the video is sideways. I'm not sure what I was thinking. Enjoy anyway:













No comments: