Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blog Books Are Back!

When I first started this whole blogging thing (about 300 post ago) I learned you can make your blog into a book on http://www.blurb.com/. I try to make one after every 100 post. Knowing I can make this blog into a special keepsake for Ramsey keeps me motivate to write daily about his adventures, milestones, and sheer joy he brings to our life. It is a way for me to remember the details and not just the major events. I made my first one last year but when I went to make a new one last fall I soon realized http://www.blurb.com/ wasn't able to support blogger at that time. What? I was so disappointed but wrote to them and they assured me they were working on it. I thought yeah right, but continued to blog away in hopes they'd keep there word. Well, they did and for now there back supporting blogger so blog books can be made! I'm so excited! I just made this one last Tuesday and got it in the mail today. These books are so special to me and I hope one day Ramsey will love reading the about the wonder boy he truely is.















2 comments:

Erin said...

The book looks awesome! I didn't know they stopped making them for awhile- as it was a big reason I started the blog! I can't wait to get a blog book made for us!! Thank you Tara for writing to them!!

The Tooles said...

Thanks for the update. After seeing yours, I planned on getting one done for Caroline once she turned 1 year old! I would never have known about it without you, so thanks again=)