Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Uppercase Living

So I know most of you visit my blog to see pictures of Ramsey and sorry to disappoint today but please take a minute to look over my newest business venture. I have posted before about Uppercase Living and how much I enjoy their products. Well, I've enjoyed them so much I decided to become a demonstrator. I'm the type of person when I find something I think is really great I simply want to share to share it with everyone, sort of like Oprah and her "favorite things". I am really pretty crazy about this stuff as it truly can make your home more inviting and with today's economy who isn't spending more time at home? So why not make your home extra special with a few items to make it more personal? You can check out my website at http://tarar.uppercaseliving.net/AboutMe.m and click on the products tab to veiw the catalog. If you are interested in the products just let me know and I'd be happy to come to your home and help you host a party. It is a fun, creative event and I'm sure you'll be as nuts over this stuff as I am. I'm really not looking at this as big money maker for myself but more chance to show friends how creative they can truly be with the best canvas of all...their home!



Here are some of the latest items I've added to our home:

No comments: