Monday, March 30, 2009

First Hair Cut

Mr. Ramsey got his first hair cut today. It has really started to get a bit nappy and when we went swimming this past weekend his hair hung down in the back like a dozen rat tails. My friend Kim is a hair dresser and gladly came over to our house this afternoon to give Ramsey and Cope new hair-dos. Ramsey hated it at first mostly because his hair was so tangly but once the conditioner was in he was good to go. Even though she trimmed like 2 inches off it looked like our floor was covered in spaghetti o's when she was done from his hair. His hair is still super curly but it looks much fresher and summerish. Yeah!!! I can definitely tell I'm a Mom when my kid is screaming and I'm taking tons of pictures of his first hair cut. Such sweet memories.





Oh gosh, what is about to happen. I just know it isn't good:

I hate all you guys:
Cell phone does the trick every time:Slick:What tha H*%#???:
Loving his new hair cut:Ta Da!!!:

8 comments:

Erin and Nate said...

This is precious... truly adorable even with the crying pictures. And it's so funny because you know Ramsey was looking at you all thinking you all suck for standing there taking pictures! Your right...it's a mom thing to even get the tough moments on record. I make sure to capture some of Finley's meltdown moments too so I can show him someday it wasn't all peaches raising him. LOL Ramsey's hair looks great! He has the best hair I have seen on a little boy...just adds to his cuteness!

Amanda L said...

Love it, love it. When I say the title of the post I thought all those sweet curls might be gone but no...there they are in full force!

The Tooles said...

I love the play by play on the big event. It seems like he had a rough start, but was happy with the end result....as long as he can still play with the cell phone that is=) Your friend did a good job...I imagine it is more difficult turn all those sweet curls into a cute haircut=) Looks great.

Julie said...

I think his hair looks even curlier now! I can't WAIT to see him next week!!

Cristin said...

I love it! The pictures are great and Ramsey is super cute with his new do!

Lindsey Oliver said...

I love his new do! He's such a handsome little man and looks so grown-up!

Erin Duvall said...

what a cute haircut! so so cute.

Ashley said...

Look at him! What a difference, huh?