Tuesday, March 3, 2009

NYC Trip

I had a total blast visiting my sister, Paige in New York City this past weekend. She has recently gotten out of a serious relationship and is ready to discover all that life truly has to offer her. I was very happy to join her for the weekend and see how happy she is and how fun life is for her as of lately. Paige is also headed for a 2 month trip on her own to Europe this next week. Go Paige! I'm very proud of you!
Here we are a McSorley's Bar. They only have 2 types of beer, light and dark. Also when you order one you get two. Lucky for us!:

Paige and her friend Alex. I think they're an adorable match but are truly just friends: Cope's friend Alex and his sister met up with us at Tortilla Flats. Alex lives close to the city and it was fun to hang out with a familiar face:
Having LOTS of fun at McSorley's:
We stoped in to this weird bar where we requested Indigo Girls and this lady working the bar was happy to oblige. FYI- Paige and I LOVE the Indigo Girls:

The Miller sisters out on the town:
Paige's friends and I out on Saturday night for a "girls night out": We also did some great shopping and ate lots of good food which consisted mostly of late night pizza. Besides the little hold up with my flight coming home on Sunday it was a fun little get away.
Cope and Ramsey has some Daddy/Son bonding time. Cope said he was great! I truly never worried at all about Ramsey which was super nice. I just missed them both very much. It is good to get away but nice to come home too.

2 comments:

Cristin said...

I'm glad you finally made it home safely. It definitely looks like y'all had a great time, and I'm sure it was something y'all both needed and deserved!
We've traveled Europe pretty extensively so if we can help your sister with anything, just let me know. :)

Erin Duvall said...

It does look like you had a lot of fun. I look forward to takin a fun trip like that when Ava gets a little older.