Monday, March 9, 2009

Thank You Mr. Sunshine

We are LOVING this warm, spring-like weather. We have just been opening up our back porch doors, gating the back porch steps and letting Ramsey go in and out as he pleases. Of course he stayed out 90% of the day. We were also able to let him try out his sand and water table he got for his birthday. He loves it! He enjoys the outdoors so much. He hasn't been fussy much at all and even with the time change is going to bed by 8:00pm and sleeping well past 7:00am. So thank you Mr.Sunshine for a happy, sleepy boy. I'm hoping we'll go hiking or peddle boating today. Oh, FYI if you have a walking toddler try letting them walk somewhere that would normally be a short stroller ride. We let Ramsey walk to our neighborhood playground which is about 1/4 of a mile or so and he walked the whole way to and halfway from. He fell asleep in his high chair at lunch and hour earlier than usual and then took a 2.5 hour nap (in his crib, not in the high chair)!



Sand and water table. Today I caught him standing on top of this leaning over the railing. Jeez, I can't turn my back for a minute. His climbing skills are earily getting better each day:He also enjoys putting his face in the water:So happy to be playing in water, be outside, and be practically naked. Isn't life good!:Wild man hair:Of course he had to do a little sweeping:
What?:

5 comments:

Scott and Katie said...

I could seriously eat him up!

Ashley said...

Wow...check out those tippy toes! Amazing! Don't tell Cope, but he looks like a ballet dancer! :)

Erin Duvall said...

very cute. I like the sand and water idea. Where were you guys gonna go paddle boating at?

Erin and Nate said...

I envy your nice weather! Ramsey looks like he highly enjoys being outside. Sounds like he can be quite the dare-devil? I guess that's the exchange for him being so cute! And I LOVE his hair.

Unknown said...

I miss him...you want to send him to California???