Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Shoes

I had been looking everywhere for toddler size Crocs. I finally found them in a little shoe shop in town this past week. Ramsey took right to them and wore them right out of the store. I'm not really an accessory person so I don't have a million pairs of shoes for Ramsey. I like to buy good basics and hope they last through the coming seasons. I also convinced Cope to invest in a pair of Wallabees. I got mine freshman year of college and 9 years later still wear the same trustee ole pair. Again, it pays to buy buy quality. So this same store was having a sale and I got him a pair which he calls his "Indian shoes" but I have seen him wearing them everyday since. They are the most comfortable shoes EVER and he looks very stylish! So my guys are looking good...maybe Momma needs a new pair of shoes???


2 comments:

Erin and Nate said...

Ok, those little Crocs are the cutest things ever. Looking very stylish on Ramsey! I just love little baby shoes! And Copes shoes are nice too... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh!! You have found really nice pair of shoes for him!! He looks so cute and stylish!!