Friday, February 26, 2010

He's Back!

Whoo Hoo! My little boy is back from the depths of naughty-ness!!!! I have been using the "If I have to ask you again I will take your race car away" method and it has worked pretty well. I have put a basket on top of the table and when he isn't listen or doing something he knows he shouldn't I give him a warning and if it happens again the toy he is playing with gets a time out. This seems to be quite effective for the moment. I promise I won't try to bore you all with every time my child acts like a demon but this week was really bad so thanks for listening and for your ideas. I just love my blogging buddies and fellow mommies out there. It is wild ride with this little man but I wouldn't trade this life for ANYTHING.

2 comments:

Erin Duvall said...

So glad Ramsey is sweet as pie again for his momma. Ava is little miss independent as well these days and throws tantrums all the time. I noticed along with Katie though that she acts out more when I'm not paying her as much attention. Sounds like the toy idea works so I'll have to remember to try that one.

Brandi Beals said...

I am so glad you post this stuff. It really helps to hear what we have in store! :) I am glad you found something that works. I will have to remember that one.