Sunday, November 6, 2011

First Trip to Disney!

We had been wanting to take Ramsey to Disney for a while and we had originally thought we would go after the first of the year but Cope was sent on a conference for work this past week. They had Cope staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort which is on the Disney property so the room was paid for. Cope asked me if we Ramsey and I would come along and at first I hesitated because Cope would be in conferences all day it is also my busiest season with my sewing business. But I though you know what, when will be ever have a room paid for and it is a great time of year to be at Disney (with low crowds) so we were in!

We left last Sunday morning and the whole trip took about 7 hours. We borrowed a DVD car player from our friends and Ramsey was in heaven:

We got there around 4:00 on Sunday and got checked into our room, then went to Shades of Green to get our military discounted tickets. We got the 4 day Disney park hopper passes. We decided to make the rest of the day getting settled in and making out of plan of attack for the week ahead. Cope and Ramsey had a little gun fight in the store at our hotel:
Arrrg!





I have about 1,000 pictures from our super fun adventure. I will break them up by each day over the coming week. So prepare yourselves I was a total paparazzi parent this past week. But come on, what is better then your kid at the the most Magical Place on Earth? :)

1 comment:

Brandi Beals said...

I bet y'all had so much fun! Can't wait for all the pictures.