Friday, December 24, 2010

Breakfast with Santa

The Cartersville Country Club has an annual breakfast with Santa each Sunday for the month of December. I love this because it is so much more relaxed then waiting in line at the mall and not to mention the yummy food too. Last year Ramsey would not even get his picture made so I had had little expectations this year, but he did great! He took Santa his little list and smiled for his picture. I was so proud of him.

We invited my Mom and Morgan (because we like them of course and because they are the actual members of the Country Club) and my sister too. Here is Ramsey enjoying some ice cream after breakfast. It was actually like 1:00pm at this time.

Ramsey not sure about Santa so he needed to get some nervous energy out by playing first:
Such a big boy!: (it's a picture of a picture that is why is looks weird)


Picture we got 2 years ago. This one always makes me laugh. Just look at the pain on his little face:

No comments: