Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Paige's 34th Birthday

This past Saturday night I helped host a party for my sister's 34th Birthday celebration. We held the party on the roof of her downtown loft apartment in Cartersville. It was the perfect setting for a summer party. The rain held off and we had a good turnout. I hired a one man band to play. We enjoy Sam's music at our local Mexican restaurant each week so we were thrilled when he was able to play at Paige's party. I should have paid him extra for babysitting because Ramsey pretty much hung right next to Sam the whole night.

Here is Ramsey talking to Sam about Lego's. Sam just nodded politely ad smiled:

Ramsey also helped him get set up:

Sam turned his guitar case over for Ramsey to use as a drum set:


Ramsey singing backup:Shirt I made for Ramsey to wear for his aunt Paige's celebration:




No comments: