Monday, August 22, 2011

Our Summer

Ramsey starts preschool back this Wednesday and for me that mark the official end of our summer vacation. Even though Cope and I both work during the summer, my sewing schedule allows me to be flexible and take more time off to enjoy fun things with Ramsey. We have had a GREAT summer. Hot, but great! We have done so many fun things and I am super satisfied that we made the most out of our long days. Here are some of the fun things we have done over the past 12 weeks:

Went to the ATL Aquarium with Connor, Metta, and Landon:


Ramsey had lots of fun time with his Cousins Mattie and Caroline:
We had an overnight trip to the Tooles in Athens:



We went to St.Simons for a long weekend vacation:






We celebrated my sister Paige's 34th Birthday birthday with a roof top band party (Ramsey was the back up singer)


: We enjoys lots of pool time:





We went to INK kids museum in Gainesville with Addison and Heather:






We went to Jacksonville, FL to celebrate my step brother Andrew and Liza's wedding:




We enjoyed lots of beach time while in Jacksonville:






We celebrated the 4th of July with our local parade:


We went to see the much anticipated Cars 2!:
Of course no summer is complete without ice cream and we enjoyed many, many trips to Menchies:



Ramsey had a week of swimming lessons:



His swimming lesson partner Connor:



Ramsey enjoyed a whole week of Vacation Bible school:



I celebrated my 31st Birthday:



We had a blast at our annual Lake Winnie adventure:





We enjoyed going to the petting zoo in Canton with Heather and Addison:






2011 Summer was a great one. Now on to a new preschool year!

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a GREAT recap of a fun summer. I am stealing this idea for my blog in an attempt to redeem myself and my total lack of blogging. Hope R's first day is GREAT!