Sunday, July 17, 2011

My 31st Birthday- Girls Night Out!

My 31st Birthday was on July 5th and with vacation and all I haven't had a chance to post about it. My sister planned a fun night out in Atlanta for me. The day started off with lunch at Nava and then it was on to the W hotel to check in and get some time by the rooftop pool.

After some sun we got ready and downstairs was a bottle of champagne waiting on us at the bar. Yum!
Me and My sister Paige:

After a quick drink we got a taxi to meet up with 10 more of my friends at a Mexican cantina. I was so flattered so many of my friends would come all the way to Atlanta to celebrate my birthday. After dinner we headed to Sips N Strokes for an evening of painting.



Katie and Metta:
Everyone concentrating on their paintings:


Me and Heather Brown:

My finished Painting!



The whole gang:

After the painting a few of us went out for some more fun. It was so nice to have a girls night out especially with such a fun group of girls!


1 comment:

Brandi Beals said...

happy happy birthday! I'll say it again..your hair looks fab! :)